in Delhi we don't say I love you

 In Delhi , we don't say I love

you, we take them to catch the sunset at Yamuna ghat



In Delhi , we don't say I love

you, we take them to eat kachori at Jung Bahadur Kachori Wala



in Delhi , we don't say I love

you, we share a cutting chai

with them at sudama



in Delhi we don't say I love

you, we hold their bags when

they shop at sarojini 


in Delhi we don't say I love

you, we enjoy the first rain

with them at Delhi streets 


In Delhi we don't say I love

you, we visit to iskcon temple



in Delhi , we don't say I love,

you, we watch drama at karol bhag 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meri zindagi ke kuch khass log part 1

Agar main aise hi jeeta raha toh, Mujhe marne ki zaroorat nahi padegi…

Ek kamiyab mard ke peeche sirf ek aurat nahi,